At COMPASS you can view the information about food stamp and health care benefits. You can apply online for food stamp, Medicaid, child care and parent services.
compass.ga.gov: Visit the website to manage your benefits and services. Create your account and check status, view information and report changes.
MyCOMPASS: Register your account to manage your benefits. You will need to set up a secure account to use the tool and services. If you need help with creating or logging into your account, contact the help desk at 1-877-423-4746.
You must enter the following information to complete the registration.
- 9-digit Client ID. You need the ID to get information for TANF, Food Stamps or Medicaid.
- Client ID number. You can locate the number at the top of the letter you received from your worker.
- Contact the Online Services Center if you are unable to find or do not know your Client ID. Call at 1-877-423-4746 to get information.
- Child Care Case Number. You will need to provide the number to access information on benefits. You can locate the number on any notice that you have received from your case manager.
- Contact the case manager if you are unable to find the required number.
- To setup a My COMPASS account, you must be the head of the household for your case.
How To Register Your Account?
Follow the instructions to log in and register for an account.
- Go to link that is ga.gov from your web browser.
- You will see “My Account” option on the resultant page. Click the picture to continue.
- Already have an ID & Password?
- Sign into your account if you already have access to My COMPASS portal.
- You need a username and password to access the information.
- Click the “Login” button to proceed.
- Next, you have to provide the valid login credentials in specified fields.
- Provide the User ID.
- Enter password in next space.
- Press the “Login” button.
Log In Help?
- Hit the “Forgot Password” link to retrieve your passcode.
- Enter your User ID in given space.
- Follow the directions and get your password back.
- Hit the “Forgot User ID” link.
- Complete the form with required data.
- Enter client ID (TANF, Medicaid, Food Stamps) in first space.
- Provide the child care case number and date of birth.
- Complete all steps and follow the instructions to retrieve your ID.
Setting Up New Account!
If you are visiting for the first time you need to set up a secure account to access all services and features. Create a user name and password.
- Click the “Create Account” account.
- You will see online registration application.
- Fill in the form with required data.
- You must input the Social Security Number to create an account if you have provided a social security number at any time while receiving benefits. If you do not have SSN, keep the field blank.
- Enter your date of birth.
- You need to provide the case information in next step.
- Provide valid Client ID and child care case number in designated space.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Create a user ID. You need this ID to login to your account.
- Make a password for your account. Keep your passcode confidential and never share your details with others.
- Complete the form with the required information.
You need to fill out the registration with accurate details that should only take about five minutes.
Create your account and get easy and quick access to all services and features. You will be able to obtain the following advantages:
- Renewal: you can renew your benefits with ease.
- Access information: view information about your benefits.
- Report: you can report a change to your local department.
- Check Status: you can track the status of your application that you submitted online.
If you created a username and PIN to send a request online, you could not use the same login credentials to report changes. You will need to make a new username and password.
You can access the online services center at 1-877-423-4746 to get information about services, benefits and account details. Talk to the representative for the answers about setting up your account.