COMPASS runs a website by the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services to give you valid information about Medicaid and food stamp.
compass.ga.gov: The website is a quick and easy way to get the health and human service information for people who live in Georgia. You can get Help with buying food, child care assistance, home energy assistance, cash assistance, low-cost or no-cost health care, mental health and substance abuse services, aging services, child support, additional services through local community action agencies and help with ending or preventing homelessness
It’s easy and fast to use the site for all useful information as it will take you about fifteen minutes to use.
My COMPASS: a web tool that is designed for people who are already getting benefits. If you are a new member, you will need to set up a secure My COMPASS account before you can use the tool. If you require assistance in creating the online account, you can contact the online help desk. Make a call at 1-877-423-4746 and get info about your account and benefits.
Track Status OfOnline Application: Create your online account at the COMPASS website and log in to check the status of the application anytime you submitted.
How To Track Information:
- To look up the status of your online application. First, you have to visit ga.gov link from your web browser.
- Once on the resultant page, you will see “Application Status Check” tab in the center of the page.
- Hit on the picture to proceed.
- Visit the login portal and sign in to your account if you have a valid access.
- Enter your login user ID in first space.
- Type account password in next space.
- Hit the “Login” button to continue.
If you don’t know your password, you can retrieve it with ease.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Follow the steps to reset the password.
- Type your user ID in provided space.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Follow the directions to complete the application.
First Time Visitor:
If you are the new member and first time visiting the website, you need to sign up for a new account.
- You need an internet connection.
- Applicant must be the head of the family for his case to set up an account.
- Keep your case information (client ID) handy.
- Your social security number and date of birth are required to fill out the form.
- You have to set up user ID and account key to access information.
- Hit the “Create Account” button to begin the registration application.
- You need to complete the six-step process. It will only take about five minutes.
- Personal Information: Provide some information about you.
- Provide your social security number. You have to provide SSN if you already have provided it in application to receive the benefits. If you have not provided them one, do not fill in the field.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Case Information: you have to provide the Client ID given on the top of any letter you have received from your worker.
- Type nine digits client ID in the first section.
- Input the child care case number in next space.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Next, create a login for your account.
- Set up a valid user ID and password.
- Complete the security steps and end this registration.
Set up a secure account with a username and password to check the status of your application that you submitted online.
Online application status check service is available between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM.
Advantages Of Online Account:
- View Information: get secure access to your benefits information.
- Renewal: you can renew your benefits.
- Report A Change: submit the updates to your local agency.
Online Services Hotline:
Call at 1-877-423-4746 to talk to a team member and get answers to your questions about setting up your account, check status, review benefits and other related issues.
Use Of Your Information:
The company is bound to keep your information private and secure. They will never leak or distribute your personal and case information to unrelated parties. Use the site with confidence.