COMPASS is a source for valid Food Stamps and Childcare information in Georgia. Contact your local DFCS office to apply for benefits and Medicaid or log on to the website to get solutions regarding human services and health services. Choose the tool you would like to use, and you will be on your way.
www.compass.ga.gov: a website that is designed to serve you with useful information about health and other benefits. Visit the website and check if you are eligible to have all the advantage of buying food, low-cost or no-cost health care, cash support, aging services, child support, mental health and additional services.
You will be driven to enter information about to the people in your home, housing costs, other bills and the income you get from all sources.
COMPASS is a quick and easy way for people in Georgia to get information about benefits. All you need is to make an account.
My COMPASS works for members who are already using the tool and receiving benefits. If you are visiting the website the first time, you will need to sign up a secure account to use the tool.
You will require access to your account to report changes to your local office. Get your client ID and case information handy to set up the account and submit changes with ease.
- Open link ga.gov from your web browser.
- Open “My COMPASS Account” section you see in the center of the page to proceed.
- You will be directed to the login page of the site by clicking on the picture
- If you already have a secure and valid access to your account, welcome back! Enter your login IDs to access information with just a click.
- Press the “Login” button.
- Enter a valid user ID in the first section.
- Type account password in next space.
- Click the “Login” button.
You can retrieve your ID and password online and by calling the support center.
Online: reset your ID and password.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link to get your password back.
- Enter user ID and press the “Continue” button.
- Follow the guidelines to retrieve the password.
- Click the “Forgot User ID” link to proceed.
- Enter your personal information in the given form. You need your client ID and child care case number.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
Don’t Have Access To Online Account Yet!
Set up a secure account to use the tool. Registration is free and quick. It should take about a couple of minutes to complete.
- Hit the “Create Account” button.
- Start providing the required data in the online form, and you will be on your way.
- Read information about setting up your account and complete all six steps.
- Personal Information: Enter social security number and date of birth.
- Case Information:
- You will need to fill in your Client ID for accessing information. Locate the 9-digit ID on the letter received from your worker. Call the help desk at 1-877-423-4746 if you are unable to find the code.
- Enter child care case number in designated space.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Next, you have to input accurate login information. Keep this information confidential.
- Enter a User ID. You need the ID to access your account information.
- Make a password. Confirm you have entered the correct password.
- Next, follow the further commands to complete the registration.
Once register, you can quickly report the changes to your local office. Other benefits which you can access from the tool including:
- View Information: get quick and convenient access to your records.
- Track Status: you can check the status of your application by logging into your account. You must have you client ID to access the required data.
- Apply Online: Submit your request for child care and parent services.
Customer Contact Center:
If you have questions regarding registration or logging in to access My COMPASS tool, just call online services desk at 1-877-423-4746 to get the valuable information.
What you provide in the website will stay private and secure. The company is bound to protect your information and will never distribute and leak your data with others.