Georgia Division of Family and Children Services run a secure website to provide view and apply for benefits online.
My COMPASS is a portal that is design for persons who are already receiving remunerations and benefits. Create a secure account with a username and password to use features and tools.
What will you need to provide?
- You have to provide a Social Security Number.
- To access information for Medicaid, TANF or Food Stamps, you need to provide a 9-digit Client ID. You will see the ID at the top of any letter you received from your worker.
- To access information for your Child Care benefits, provide a valid Child Care Case Number.
- Check any notice that you have received from your case manager to find Case Number. Contact your manager to get your number.
My COMPASS Account:
If you already have an account, log in with your valid credentials. You must have a username and password.
Follow the directions to sign into your account.
- Visit the link that is ga.gov from your web browser.
- Once there, click the “Login” button to access your account if you already have an account.
- On next screen, you have to provide the user ID.
- Enter account password in next field.
- Hit on “Login” button.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link to proceed.
- You will access the password reset page.
- Follow the sequence of steps to get a new password.
- Provide your user ID.
- Hit on “Continue” button.
- Answer Secret Question: Next you have to answer a security question.
- Click the down arrow to choose a security question.
- Respond to the question.
- Enter a new password in specified field. Create a secure password with minimum eight characters.
- Re-enter your new password.
- Press the “Continue” button.
Recover User ID:
Follow the steps to recover user ID.
- Click the “Forgot User ID” button to proceed.
- Personal information: in the first step, you have to provide the personal information.
- Enter client ID (TANF, Medicaid, Food Stamps).
- Provide child care case number.
- Provide your date of birth.
- Press the “Continue” button.
- Follow further steps to complete the application
Head of the family the case are eligible to sign up for My COMPASS account.
- If you are a new visitor, you have to create an account to access information.
- Go with the “Create Account” button.
- You have to complete six steps to sign up for a new account.
- Fill in the information in required fields.
- Provide your social security number.
- Enter the date of birth.
- The company will use your personal information to confirm if you are getting benefits.
- If you do not have a Social Security Number, don’t fill in the field.
- Complete further steps to complete this application.
- Fill in your 9-digit Client ID to access information for benefits.
- Enter a valid child care case number in next field. If you have a valid number, you can obtain information about your Child Care benefits.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Complete further steps to finish this registration.
You have to set up a new ID and password to report changes instead of using the same ID and passcode you used to apply for benefits.
What You Can Do Through Your Account:
After logging in you can:
- View information about your benefits,
- Report a change
- Renew your benefits.
If you are a COMPASS worker, your login credentials have changed. You will now need to log in using your SOG ID and Password.
- You must have a device with an internet connection to log on.
- You need to provide User ID.
- You have to use your password to access accounts and information.
Sign in by following the instructions as described below.
- To begin the application, click “Here” and visit the login page of the website.
- Visit the portal and provide valid IDs to access your information and accounts.
- You will need to provide your SOG User ID and passcode to log in.
- Hover to the section at the middle of the page and provide user ID in the first field.
- Provide password associated with your account.
- Hit the button that says “Login.”
Before you continue to next steps remember, don’t use the stop, refresh, back, or forward buttons. You can see options on top of your browser. Using these buttons may cause an inaccuracy. To move between pages, press the link, button, or picture shown on web page.
- Your information is secure at this website. The company is legally bound to keep your information private and safe.
Contact Online Services Hotline by calling at 1-877-423-4746 if you have questions about registration, your account, and other relevant details.
Contact at email@example.com if you need assistance.